Sunday 16 November 2014

Student magazine planning/ Front cover photos

I like the lighting in this photo. However i do not like the way my model is positioned and part of the text book on the table is cut off.

My model is not looking directly at camera which does not  show direct address to the reader.



I like how my model is positioned in this picture although the lighting in this photo is not great as it makes the picture look quite dark. Also the textbook in the photo is cut off.

I love the lighting in this photo and the way my model is positioned as she is sitting up straight and looking directly at the camera. I like the angle of the  shot as it shows her facial expression and looks radiant - This is the look I am going for as I want the photo to send a positive message to the reader. Therefore, i have chosen this photo as my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment